We now looking for talented and highly motivated Back End .NET Engineers of varying levels of experience to work with our teams to build real-time software in an Agile fashion. It's really important to us that this person is well-rounded and ambitious, with a focus on doing what's right for our company and clients. You will work closely with our clients and a distributed team to build complex, cutting edge systems.
We've a number of exciting projects that we're working on right now, including laying the foundations of a greenfield commodities trading risk management system for a large player in the commodities market.
You will work closely with end users, business analysts, client developers and Adaptive teams to build these systems. We work on quality, complex, exciting projects within investment banking.
In terms of knowledge and experience, here's what we're looking for:
· Significant experience with .NET and peripheral technologies;
· Experience of working in investment banks, or consultancies serving investment banks would be great to have;
· Strong knowledge of e-trading platforms would be ideal but is not essential;
· Experience of functional programming is another good to have;
· The ideal candidate will be able to add significant value to the team and company but also be willing to learn and compromise.
At Adaptive, you will work on great projects with top-tier investment banks within a truly collaborative team environment where continuous learning is ingrained into our culture. You can find out more about our growing company by visiting www.weareadaptive.com