Artificial Solutions® is the leading specialist in Natural
Language Interaction (NLI), a form of Artificial Intelligence that
allows people to converse with applications and electronic devices in
free-format, natural language, using speech, text, touch or gesture.
Delivered through Teneo® – an ultra-rapid NLI development and analytics
platform – we deploy sophisticated, humanlike natural language
applications for use on Mobile, Web and Computing.
We are now looking for a Software Project Manager, with a proven
track record of managing, leading and implementing multiple client
facing projects within a technology environment.
You possess first class client facing project management expertise
and you are able to manage and keep day-to-day control on Artificial
Solutions’ large-scale projects for our enterprise customers from
initiation through delivery.
As a Project Manager, you will manage day-to-day client interaction
and expectations for medium to large-scale customers´ projects, taking
full responsibility on the projects to deliver by. This means pro-active
anticipation on issues and management of any changes in requirement
and/or scope. You will prepare a plan and pre-requisites to deliver
projects on time, within budget, while meeting profitability targets and
achieving high level of customer satisfaction.
The position will focus on:
- Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of
large-scale international projects for enterprise clients from
initiation through delivery.
- Maintain regular and effective communication with the customers and
team and ensure prompt and effective resolution of scope, relationship
or project issues
- Ensuring that projects are delivered according to the contractual
scope, on time, within budget and with quality while adhering to
corporate processes and guidelines.
- Ensuring projects profitability, quality of deliverables and client satisfaction
- Planning and documenting the various phases, activities and tasks
for project control and reporting all project costs and activities.
- Actively participating in pre-sales and leading preparation of
proposal (SOW), project scoping & estimation, proposal creation and
- Proven experience in managing medium to large-scale Software
Solutions implementations projects for external clients in the last 4
years is a MUST have: able to understand customer’s requirements,
overcome objections, solving clients’/ projects issues, ensuring
- Managing projects in a technology environment and a very good technology understanding is a MUST have.
- Previous management experience and proven knowledge of project management disciplines.
- Prior experience with Project management methodologies (Agile is preferred); certification by Industry Institute will be a plus.
Personal Skills and Competencies:
- Highly customer focused and client facing with a solution oriented
mindset, capable of leading projects and pushing them forward inside and
outside the organisation.
- Very good presentation and communication skills.
- Adaptable, able to keep cool in fast-pace and dynamic environment
- Meticulous, structured and feel at home in a continuously changing international working atmosphere.
- Commercially aware and politically astute.
- Autonomous and proactive with strong leadership skills.
- Strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills and able to work under pressure.
- Intercultural sensitive and capable to work with international teams.
- English: Fluent both written and spoken
- High command of one or more other European languages is a PLUS
What we Offer:
- Outgoing, flexible and international work environment along with a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent career opportunities in a dynamic, agile growing company
leader in the red- hot sector of Artificial Intelligence and NLP