We´re looking for a senior administrator in the area of Systems Engineering. The successful candidate will work with the Systems team as a senior linux system administrator, and will report to Systems Director.
The applicant will have great skills and abilities necessary to perform advanced administration, configuration, automation, and management tasks across a variety of Linux systems.
We offer you:
• Fantastic colleagues.
• A lot of fun.
• Opportunities for professional and personal development.
• An organization with highly professional people to develop with and draw upon.
• A position with challenging tasks and a balance between your professional and personal life.
• An organization with ambitious goals.
• An organization in constant change and in front of our industry.
• An Internationally expanding organization
To succeed in this position, you will have a proven track record and:
• At least 5 years of work experience in Linux systems administration, preferably in the area of web systems with high load
• Experience in programming scripts (Bash, Perl, Python).
• Experience with Linux systems automation and configuration management (Ansible preferred).
• Passionate about Linux systems administration and management.
• Curious, fast learner, and eager to learn new things.
• Sense of teamwork and committed to corporate objectives.
• Strong communication skills, including proficiency with technical English (both written and spoken)
• Strong experience in installing, configuring and managing Linux operating system (Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, Arch Linux).
• Experience in automation systems (Ansible)
• Experience in managing hybrid infrastructures cloud and conventional hosting (AWS,Rackspace) with high performance and availability requirements
• Experience in installing, configuring and managing web servers and load balancers (Apache, HAProxy).
• Experience in installing, configuring and managing application servers (Tomcat, Glassfish, JBoss).
• Experience in installing, configuring and managing database servers (MySQL).
• Experience in installing, configuring and managing servers in a Hadoop big data ecosystem (Hortonworks Hadoop, Ambari).
• Experience in network architectures and good knowledge of standard protocols such as TCP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, DNS, SSH.