Bee Square is expanding! We are building our programming team and we
are looking for a clientside Unity Programmer for mobile platforms. The
ideal candidate will have deep experience with game development with a
strong computer science background.
Is this you:
Professional, passionate about games, problem
solving, proactive, team worker, rigorous and detail oriented. You are
smart, willing to learn more, creative and practical at the same time.
This could be you from now on:
Working with an international and high profile team.
Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, fresh fruit, cakes) and Sodexo meal card Play area (consoles, free coinops).
Skills & Requirements
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous game development experience. [ around 3 years of experience at least, and one game shipped]
- Experience with Unity3D and C# language.
- Strong skills writing well organised and clean code.
- Knowledge of basic design patterns especially entity component and MVC
- Ability to work fast, quickly get up to speed with existing code, and learn new concepts easily.
- Extensive knowledge of object oriented programming and software engineering.
- Great understanding of algorithms and techniques used in games,
related with: AI, physics, user interface, scripting, audio, server
- Solid understanding of 2D/3D graphics and math involved in computer games.
- Desire to create fun games which you will also have fun while playing
- Ability to quickly adapt to design changes
- Strong understanding of free to play market and game design
- Previous experience releasing independant projects
- Involvement in open source projects and game jams
- An eye for quality and polished products
- Experience of agile, scrum or Kanban development
About Bee Square
Founded in May 2012 in Barcelona, Spain, Bee Square is an independent
game company comprised of talented developers, artists, designers and
business people who collectively share one goal, to make fun and
innovative games those make us remember why we started playing games.