We’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented front-end developer
with extensive experience on HTML and CSS to bring all our projects’ web
components to life, ensuring a top-notch user experience by means of
clean and efficient markup code.
Your responsibilities will encompass:
- Discuss UX and interaction specifications with our designers and
bring ideas to improve the end user experience on all our web products
to ensure a seamless integration of your web components with our
- Ensure our web projects deliver a seamless experience across browsers and devices
- Provide time estimates and contribute to better lay out our product roadmaps
You should have at least 3 years experience working on front-end
technologies with a special focus on UI. You are willing to learn new
tools and technologies and push your boundaries.
- You have mastered CSS, HTML, SASS and the SCSS syntax, are able to
deliver rock-solid web experiences regardless the viewport, browser
vendor or device in use
willing to learn) modern frontend frameworks such as Angular or React
- Love for web components and component-driven architectures. You
know how to structure your CSS code to maximize scalability and reduce
- Solid knowledge of the latest RWD techniques with proven experience
on implementing RWD grid systems, either your own or third-party such
as Susy, Neat, Foundation, etc.
- You know when and how to put the right animation or transition to enhance our UX
- CSS specificity, progressive enhancement or measuring units (px, em, rm, etc) are no mystery for you
- CSS pre-processors and post-processors and other frontend task
runners are your best friends: Gulp, Grunt, WebPack, PostCSS, etc.
- Proficient with Git is a must
- Fluent in English, you are good at communicating ideas and collaborate in teams
- You keep up to date with the latest industry trends and techniques.
You devour each and every blog post ever written by Jeffrey Zeldman,
Eric Meyer, Lea Verou or Vitaly Friedman, to name a few
- CSS Linters and CSS comb
- NPM and Bash experience
- Experience on TDD
We are a marketing services business which delivers complete
solutions to our digital clients. This means that we work with
everything from strategy, planning and the execution for e-commerce
We typically work with new product launches, e-commerce optimisation,
affiliation, media buy and campaign management. This involves web
development, branding, copywriting, graphic direction, animation, and we
sometimes step out of the digital world to produce photography, video
and print material when needed.
Consider us to be an outsourced marketing department; we make big
things happen for companies who have expertise in technology or other
areas, but not as much expertise in marketing, or simply not enough
We are a small team of about 10-12 people so everyone matters and is
treated equally. We aim to enable every individual to do their best and
we celebrate success together. We have a lot of on our plates so we
balance that with a positive and pleasant environment to have some fun
along the way.
Our company values are respect, transparency, commitment, responsibility, attention to detail and fun.
We are in Barcelona because we love the weather, the food and the
sea. In our opinion, it is simply the best city in Europe and therefore
it was a simple choice to establish our business here. We speak English
in the office. Our work stands out from the crowd and leaves a memorable