is an ecommerce that allows customization of a wide range of products
(buttons, stickers, magnets, etc), using both your own designs and
designs from artists from around the world. Products are made in our
facilities located at the heart of 22@, Barcelona’s innovation district.
Camaloon is more than meets the eye. We create in-house the friendly
tools to empower our customers, with very little effort, to design their
own products. Right after that, we do colour and picture management and
automatic creation of production sheets for each printing machine in
our factory, located 50m away from our offices.
manage our whole infrastructure and technology stack, from the ruby
code to the server’s configurations. We usually develop tools to
automate tasks and make our developer life easier.
work in a continuous development flow, work you may do in the morning
will be probably in production by the afternoon, tests run automatically
on a CI.
also contribute to existing open source projects by fixing or improving
whatever we encounter on the way, as well as releasing internal tools
or parts of the application as open source projects.
now we are looking for a dynamic and senior RoR developer willing to
get involved in challenging projects in a company that stands out for
its flexibility and teamwork.The mission:
will be part of the developer team at Camaloon, participating in the
development of the website, built on top of Ruby on Rails 4. You’ll be
part of a long term project that aims to change how users are able to
customize their products.Skills we are looking for in a candidate:
- Dilated experience in programming and web development in particular, either at work or from personal experience.
- Experience working with Ruby, and with Ruby on Rails framework.The necessary technical knowledge:
- GitAnd the highly preferred experience/knowledge that would help on the job:
- AngularJS framework
- Systems administration and architecture
- Frontend technology knowledgeWhat we offer:
- Continuous learning in a multilingual, multicultural environment.
Stacks with multiple technolofies. We're looking for multidisciplinary
developers that enjoy workin in backend, frontend and/or servers and
- Stack control from servers to the software we use
- Agile tasks distribution, with daily deploys.
- Work together with the rest of the company.
is also a part of itnig, an space shared by tech startups where every
week different activities like events, sports or afterworks take place. A
multicultural environment that helps fostering collaboration and
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as part of a great team of #RoR developers!