Are you passionate about working in a
vibrant and innovative startup environment? Want to join a game changer
in 3D visualization & VR technologies? You could be our perfect
We're looking for an awesome software engineer to help us create the tools and content pipelines necessary to power our disruptive cloud based visualization platform.
This role works closely with a variety of disciplines including 3d rendering, backend engineering, app engineering and more!
• Design automation pipelines to manage a large, structured set of model data.
• Own the model importers and exporters.
• Design and implement user facing tools including metatagging tools, material editors, and more.
• Work with application and backend engineers to manage relationships between authored model data, backend data and rendering.
• Participate in agile development process (SCRUM).
Required Skills & Experience:
• High-level proficiency in C++/C#.
• Strong math skills.
• Strong team communication skills.
• Experience with game engines and/or rendering solutions.
• Experience with one or many 3d packages such as Maya, 3D Studio Max, Rhino, Revit, Sketchup, Solidworks, etc.
• Experience implementing and maintaining asset pipelines for interactive applications.
• Attractive compensation package.
• Opportunity to adopt flexible working hours.
• Excellent work-life balance. We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration
• Broad and diverse start-up ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
• Our office is located in Barcelona downtown!
• You can find all the coffee that you need to start the day.
• Work with people who love what they do.