Location: Barcelona, Spain
Reports to: Manager, Technical Solutions Mid-Market EMEA
Imagine, for a moment, that you finally found the challenging work environment you were looking for. You’d probably want to work on a high-tech, market-leading product in a red-hot industry. You’d of course want to be part of an awesome collaborative team but have the autonomy to make your own success. You’d want to hang out with colleagues from all around the globe in a cool office space with sea views - where people munch fruit all day and play table tennis when they need a break.
Ready to join us?
Criteo (CRTO) delivers personalized performance marketing at an extensive scale. Measuring return on post-click sales, Criteo makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. Criteo has 2,000 employees in 31 offices across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific, serving 11,000 advertisers worldwide and with direct relationships with 16,000 publishers.
As our Technical Solutions Engineer in Barcelona, you’ll be the bridge between our business and technology, a key player on the development of Mid-Market EMEA team integrating and optimizing cross channel products on a wide range of ecommerce clients.
Every day, you will:
New client integrations:
- Discuss integrations with client technical contact and support them through the process.
- Understanding of Criteo products’ integration flows from a technical and sales perspective.
- Work with the Technical Solutions & Sales teams to understand client business objectives.
- Define the best product set up for each client.
- Plan the integration strategy in order to improve integration times.
- Co-ordinate 3rd parties involved on each integration.
- Test and troubleshoot client’s implementation, providing feedback to the client’s engineering team.
- Be responsible and have ownership for the designed end to end solution’s projects.
- Pipeline reporting.
- Work in a fast paced innovative environment and be cool under pressure.
Optimize existing clients set up:
- Review campaign performance and optimize them via new set up and integration changes.
- Troubleshoot live campaigns to improve campaign performance and customer satisfaction.
- Technical rollout of new products added on the client’s portfolio such as email or mobile, by working closely with our Account Strategy team.
Continuous improvement of processes and tools:
- Participate with the wider global team to improve and develop new tools and processes.
- Contribute to the improvements of the product integration methodology.
- Redefine processes to make the Technical Solutions team more efficient and be partners of the business teams.
- Proactive development of tools and solutions that will have an impact on our campaign performance or set up to support the growth of our EMEA team and facilitate the day-to-day job of your team members.
- Provide guidance to other team members on areas of expertise.
- Identify bugs, report them and work close to our escalation and R&D teams on their resolution.
In exchange, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation.
- Career advancement and global mobility opportunities.
- Medical and dental insurance to maintain your client-facing smile.
- Generous vacation policy.
- Video and sports games area when you need a break.
- Daily lunch vouchers to keep you going.
As for our dream candidate…
- Engineering background with a computer science related degree.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels of interlocutors.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, prioritize and execute a large number of tasks, and resolve issues quickly.
- Proactivity associated to a “can do” way of working.
- Problem solving and a positive attitude in a fast pace environment.
- Autonomous personality and interested in taking initiatives and lead on projects.
- Team spirit oriented, sharing best practices and open to train other team members.
- Attention to detail to act as a consultant and be reactive in front of any potential situations.
- Native/Fluent English both spoken and written.
- Passion for new media, internet trends and continual learning.
- Must be eligible to work in Spain full-time with no restriction.
What do the Technical Solutions Engineers in EMEA say about their job?
Hugo : “Working in a team full of talent and great skills it’s challenging and motivates me.”
Ina : “The combination of project management, technical and client facing skills is what makes a great Technical Solutions Engineer”
David : “As engineers, we have a lot of autonomy, and it's amazing to see how much of a difference a single person can make at this place. Choose Criteo if you want to learn and have your career evolving fast.”
Join us to contribute to one of the fastest growing, leading edge technologies in online industry. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.
Criteo corporate culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.