We’re looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our
Barcelona Product and Engineering Team, extending and maintaining our
web application for a growing user base.
A group of fun and energetic engineers, we're highly passionate about building highly scalable, reliable, available and high performance products. Our product team is multidisciplinary with design, frontend and backend engineering combined. You’re passionate about the web, code quality, and like to face new challenges.
- Completed a computer science or software engineering degree and have demonstrable work experience
- You've 3-4 years work experience as a software engineer
- Strong Python web development experience (especially Django)
- Your code is well documented and tested
- You’re meticulous about design and user experience to give the best experience to our customers
- You are at home with different agile methodologies such as Scrum/Kanban/XP but you are comfortable with evolving processes
- You’re a team player and work well with other teams in the company such as product/design
- You know how to use version control systems, such as Mercurial/Git and are familiar with continuous integration/deployment
- You know how to use Unix systems and command line tools
- You love new challenges and are eager to solve new problems
- Great level of written and spoken English (Engineering Team is in Barcelona but you’ll communicate with our European Team too)
- You love dogs!
What we’re offering: