- Work closely with product and design team to develop the product according to the team strategy.
and support the other engineers on the team, and also work with other
teams when necessary to to keep your team moving quickly.
- Full stack of web development focusing on front-end and back-end technologies.
- Designing and implementing complex software systems.
will be a focus on web development, but you will also be working with
our mobile team to ensure that the solution you help define scales
across all hardware.
- Develops analytical and computational techniques and methodologies for problem solutions.
- Proactively organize work-flow, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment.
- Production Node.js application development experience.
- Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3 and specially AngularJS.
- Experience developing clean and efficient APIs.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance required for public facing applications.
- Experience with Amazon AWS.
- Working knowledge of GitHub.
services, JSON - Deep understanding of RESTful web services and the
ability to consume them from the client side and provide them from the
- Strong desire to learn, push the envelope, and share knowledge with others.
is full of talented and enthusiastic people who aim to tear down
barriers between physicians and patients worldwide. We work sane hours
to be passionate on and off the job. We live in the digital age and we
are attracted to everything that’s new and slick design over retina
displays. Health care needs a revolution and we should put the word out
from the heart. If this sounds like you, please view our open positions