What is Facturedo
Facturedo is a marketplace that allows companies to obtain liquidity by selling their invoices to investors through an auction process. Our services include:
- Financing: ensure transactions are executed on
the terms agreed by both parties, in a timely manner, and keeping both
seller and buyer identities confidential.
- Credit: Support SMEs on the decision to provide trade credit to clients.
- Collections: Recover outstanding payments, both pre and post count.
To see our product working live, please visit www.facturedo.cl
Facturedo is a startup initially based in Santiago de Chile, where our
founders and most of our investors and partners are, but nowadays our
team is spread all over the world (Chile, Mexico, Spain, etc). Our
business goal is to spread our wings all over LatAm, although we want to base our IT operations in Barcelona.
We are a group of fintech enthusiasts building a high-class set of internet-related tools, aiming to quickly become leaders in the LatAm industry.
Apps and GUIs for desktop and mobile devices, finance platforms and the
development of APIs for the programmable web, these are some of the
areas in which our interests move around.
Above all, we like open-minded people with a strong will to learn new
technologies and hold the energy to work hard and learn tons of things
along the way. If you are on of these, keep on reading.
- Work closely with other engineering team members to scale, architect, and improve our codebase, API, backends and front-ends.
- Think outside the box, and be highly creative. We sometimes move in unexplored fields.
- Design features which will be used by (hopefully) millions of people on release.
- Write code with reliability, maintainability, and client-side performance in mind.
- Strengthen or improve development and release processes within the team.
- Experience with modern JS frameworks such as React, Ember, Angular or Backbone will be highly considered.
- Familiarity with Python language and server-side framework Django will be also considered.
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science or other related career is NOT required; however, it MAY be a plus.
What do we offer
- We’re all about collaboration – you’ll take
part in regular brainstorms as the company grows rapidly over the
upcoming months. You’ll gain direct experience of the rapid evolution of
a high-profile start-up, working alongside other experts in their
fields, in a friendly environment.
- Possibility to work part-time (20 hours per week minimum) will be available only for the first months and in certain conditions.
- Your salary will be competitive and based on your experience. We are currently offering three options that combine compensation with equity,
so you can choose more salary or more equity. Although we love poeple
that believe and is enthusiast with our project, it's up to you.