We are looking for an Senior iOS Developer who possesses a passion
for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our
team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of
our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Be empowered to push the boundaries of possibilities in web applications.
- Ensure our platform exceeds goals for availability, capacity, efficiency, scalability, and performance.
- Proactively monitor end-to-end system performance (client to database) to identify bottlenecks & potential failures.
- Performance analysis and tuning, service capacity planning and demand forecasting.
- Communicate effectively w/ engineers & stakeholders. Describe problems succinctly to enable issue management.
- Good at developing web based interfaces (REST Api).
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a developer.
- REQUIRED: Strong iOS (Swift) / Node.js experience.
- Understanding of mobile applications, web applications architecture, web server platforms, and web services.
- API connections to serving platforms.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, rapidly growing environment.
- Detail-oriented and have a passion for writing clean, well-documented code.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to keep abreast of innovative design trends and technologies.
- Git Master.
healthconsult (ehumanlife, Inc.) is full of talented and enthusiastic
people who aim to tear down barriers between physicians and patients
worldwide. We work sane hours to be passionate on and off the job. We
live in the digital age and we are attracted to everything that’s new
and slick design over retina displays. Health care needs a revolution
and we should put the word out from the heart. If this sounds like you,