Hitch is a new, single platform to help API owners engage with and grow their API community.
We are looking for someone who loves to build scalable and resilient software.
are a small team with giant ambitions of creating tools that will
change the API ecosystem. We build great technology for a highly
technical audience, so ideally you love the Developer community as they
are our customers. We live and breath API-related technology such as
Swagger, OAI, RAML and WADL. Our products are being used by amazing
companies across the globe like Twitter, Mailgun, Spotify and many more.
want you to bring your keen eye for detail to our very technical and
data driven world, to make the most seamless experience for our
thousands of users. We will expect you to have your own vision of what a
great technical product should feel like and translate that into both
backend and frontend development.
Because we believe in flat organizations, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Research and stay abreast of the latest trends in technology, and apply it—where appropriate—to the benefit of our users
- Help shape and implement our application architecture
- Translate product definitions into scalable, high-quality software
- Release early, release often
- Brainstorm product ideas and define product direction
are a creative person who doesn't take "no" for an answer. You love
what you do and always try to get better at what you can already offer:
- Minimum 2 years frontend development using React + Flux/Redux, Backbone or similar (we use React + Redux)
- Minimum 2 years backend development using Node.js
- Experience consuming and serving APIs
- Experience developing for high traffic
- Flexible working hours. We want you to be happy with your work/life balance.
is a startup and you will be one of the very first Engineering staff
coming in. As such, you will be granted an unusual level of trust and
responsibility to help set out best practices and create something new.
are serious about every area of our business and believe in hiring the
best people we can afford. Therefore, remuneration will be according to
your skills and experience, but also your expectations. We want you to
be happy with what you earn.
- We are an equal opportunities
employer with a diverse, international workforce. We do not discriminate
on the basis of age, gender, beliefs, race or any other factor
irrelevant to carrying out your work—if you think you fit the bill, we'd
love to hear from you :-)