Immfly is a start-up positioned in the airline industry as one of the players helping in the digital transformation. We create technological solutions which are installed in commercial aircraft, like Airbus A320 or Boeing 737 to provide digital on board services, through a wifi network.
Our service is typically provided when there is no internet connectivity on board, and system can be turned off at any time: our system must take advantage of any minute of connectivity and be resilient against power offs. These 2 premises, united to the typical online apps challenges, make our project a passionating technical quest!
We are looking for a person to join Front End App Development team;a creative person who doesn’t take “no” for an answer, always try to get better and knows how to inspire people.
– Keep improving current native app version
– Help choosing and integrating a test automation tool
– Help choosing and integrating CI
– Self-motivated, diligent and detail oriented
– Good communication skills with good spoken and written English
– Ability to meet deadlines
– Minimum 2 years of experience in native Android development
– Knowledge of test automation tools (Appium, Robotium, etc)
– Knowledge of CI environments (Codeship, Jenkins, etc)
– Knowledge of Retrofit, RxAndroid and Crashlytics
– Use of agile methodologies, and work in small teams
– The incorporation would be ASAP
– Permanent Contract
– Working hours: 8 hours/day (flexible work schedule)
– Competitive salary based on skills and experience.