Immfly is a start-up positioned in the airline industry as one of the players helping in the digital transformation. We create technological solutions which are installed in commercial aircraft, like Airbus A320 or Boeing 737 to provide digital on board services, through a wifi network.
Our service is typically provided when there is no internet connectivity on board, and system can be turned off at any time: our system must take advantage of any minute of connectivity and be resilient against power offs. These 2 premises, united to the typical online apps challenges, make our project a passionating technical quest!
Required technical knowledge and experience:
– Knowledge of AngularJS & reactJS/redux (nice to have)
– Experience with Selenium
– Advanced CSS knowledge
– Knows how to use Gulp / Grunt
– Experience with GIT
– Experience using Front-End testing frameworks
– Self-motivated, diligent and detail oriented.
– Team player, but able to work independently
– Eager to learn new skills and able to keep up with the latest technologies
– Start: Immediate
– Type: Permanent contract
– Working hours: 8 hours/day (flexible work schedule)
– Package: Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
– Location: Barcelona, Spain