Kerad Games is the company founded by Gerard Piqué, center back of FC Barcelona. We love football and we are creating the next generation of mobile football games. Our office is in the sunny Barcelona (Sant Joan Despí) and we like to work as a team. We work with agile methods and we believe in the strength of the team when making decisions.
Due to the growth we are going through, we are looking for a Junior Backend Developer to join us as a part of our team.
Which will be your tasks?
- Develop systems within our backend team for our games that interact with millions of users every day.
- Actively participate in code reviewing your peers code.
- Writting well tested code.
- Build applications on a microservices architecture.
- Help your team’s growth at any scale, either technically or motivationally.
Which will be your responsibilities?
- End-to-end responsability from technical design to testing and development.
- Design, implement, test, deploy your code to production.
- Working hand to hand with multi disciplinar teams (Product Owner, Design, Analytics, Business) in an Agile environment.
- Taking ownership of production applications.
Which are the technical requirements?
- Understanding of best practices for application performance optimization and security.
- Design clean API’s.
- Confortable with learning new languanges, tools and technologies.
- Experience coding in some modern language.
- Solve hard business logic with elegant software design.
- Experience with large production systems.
- Proven interest on infrastructure.
- Understanding of the pros and cons of microservices architecture.
Wich are the desired requirementes?
- Experience developing production Golang code.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Deeply understanding about relational and object oriented databases (Mysql, Memcached, Redis, Redshift)
- Having worked with Microservices architectures (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with the AWS stack.
- Feeling confortable working with the console.
- A mentality to continiously improve yourself.
What do we offer?
- Work with a big team of professionals in a leading company in the video games sector.
- The chance to keep growing as a professional.
- Good environment to learn and develop.
- Be part of a company with an excellent environment and in a themed and creative office.
- Attractive remuneration depending on work experience.
- Flexitime: Monday to Thursday: 8 – 9.30h / 17.30 – 19h and Friday, intesive working day: 8 – 9h / 14 – 15h.
- Social profits and discounts (meals, training, English classes, gym...).
- Company computer.
Join our team!