We are looking for a talented full stack developer to work with our team on a variety of projects.
company is the market leading website for Spanish real estate aimed at
foreign buyers and we are quickly expanding into a number of other
You will be building and maintaining numerous customer-facing and internal services.
The key skills we are looking for are:
- Advanced-level Ruby on Rails.
- A mentality of testing code thoroughly.
- Great communication skills.
- Self-motivated and highly driven.
- Solid ES6 knowledge. Experience with React and Redux not a requirement but a definite bonus.
We have the following preferences when it comes to the Rails stack:
host on Heroku, so as much as possible we use services, such as
Postgres, that are part of their default stack and follow the 12 factor
- Namespaces and Engines are great ways to organise code.
- We like small services and to leverage SOA.
we have small services, we reuse a lot of code, create a number of
internal gems, and enjoy open sourcing them when possible.
The types of services we maintain are:
- Frontend Search Engine Apps
- Data import/export Services
- Administration Tools
will be working in a friendly and international team of developers and
designers who all have a strong commitment to productivity and
excellence. You we will be expected to pick up the same mindset.
If you would like to work with us, please include the following in your application:
- A cover letter describing why you would be a good fit to work with us.
- Link to your Github profile.
code sample (Github or attached) in either Ruby/Rails or React. Please
describe in your own words why you picked these samples to share.
list of 10 commit messages for recent work that you performed. This can
be in the form of a link to a commits page on GitHub (for a public
project) OR copy and paste the text output from `git log -n 10` in your
include your answers to these points at the top of your application.
Incomplete applications will be discarded off the bat.
position is full-time and 100% remote, but you will be required to be
present in our Slack channel during European business hours.
Sorry, but we will not accept any applications from agencies.