We're looking for a developer to join our web team to build an universal
application based in ReactJS, using flux architecture (though Redux)
and NodeJS. We write code in ES6 (transpiling with babelJS) and are
using a bunch of really nice projects to make it real: react-router,
As a universal app your work will be focused to make things work both
client- and server-side. Being an incredible designer is not required
although some basic knowledge of design is appreciated.
We value a person with a wide knowledge of all the involved technologies
although it doesn't have to have an in-depth one. We value someone
who's always motivated and ready to take action. Someone who wants to
learn and have a good time while working.Description
- Knowledge of Node.js and the Express framework. Other frameworks would be appreciated (StrongLoop, Hapi…)
- Knowledge of server-side templating languages. We use Handlebars.
- Understanding what asynchronous programming is all about, its glory and pains.
- Working knowledge consuming REST APIs and user authentication/authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding of code versioning tools. We use Git.
- Experience with package managers and
good knowledge on Semantic Versioning. We currently use npm but are
thinking of changing to yarn.
- Must love webpack.
- Understanding of front-end technologies.
- Appreciates the value of tests and understands that a job done means a job with tests. We mainly use mocha.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implement low-latency,
high-availability and performant applications. Knowledge on redis and
AWS related technologies will be a plus
- Tech meetups & training sessions
- Dental and health insurance
- Exceptional work environment
- Team-building activities
- Candy Bar (free snacks and drinks)
- On-site physical therapy
- Language Courses
- Competitive salary