Your Responsibilities & Tasks
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Develop and implement QA metrics.
- Support and improve the test automation strategy.
- 1 year working in automated testing (Web/Mobile)
- Experience in performance testing (Web/Mobile) is an advantage
- Experience working in a Scrum team
- Good understanding of converting business requirements into test
plans and test cases, working closely with software developers to
develop and build test cases.
- Expertise in any of the following is a plus: Selenium, Appium, Java, Groovy
- Ability to understand and define test strategies and data requirements
- Fluent communication skills in English. Spanish is NOT required
What we offer you
- A highly professional, dynamic, ambitious & international working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A great company culture built around integrity, excellence, team-work, commitment & responsibility
- An attractive compensation package
- Training and personal development program
- A modern office in the city center of Barcelona, free coffee, fruits, snacks and events