Privalia is looking for a full stack DevOps to join our backoffice team. You will report directly to our IT Manager and work in an agile environment with developers, scrum masters, testers, QAs etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Experience with version/ control and repository tools: SVN, Git (GitHub or GitLab), Stash
· Linux administration + shell scripting (>1 year)
· Development under PHP (>1 year)
· Implementation of SQL queries and procedures (MySQL)
· Diagnostic and troubleshooting ability at system and software layers
· Self learning and investigation capacity
· Ability to write useful documentation
· English: medium - high level
· Minimum 4 years experience as a DevOps
Nice to have:
· Worked in a high traffic company (CDN, load balancers, caches, ...)
· Developed under an strong typed OOP language like JAVA or C#
· Design and Implementation of concurrent processes.
· JS Basic notions
· Knowledge of one or more noSQL databases
· Message queues
· Knowledge in continuous integration/Delivery/Deployment
· Experience with CI tools like Jenkins and/or Rundeck administration
· Has GitHub account.
· Has contributed to open source community.
· Has IT related blog or hobby