Qustodio is a parental control company with offices in the center of
Barcelona. We are a multi-national group with a passion for security,
software and technology. Our product is a multi-platform device
protection solution that is used and loved by thousands of parents,
schools and SMBs worldwide.
We're looking for a Python expert to join a great team of Backend and
Ops engineers and help us build our backend infrastructure, improve our
tools and scale our app for hundreds of thousands of users.
What we look for
- Software Engineer with 3 or more years of experience in:
- Python web development
- Asynchronous libraries
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Fluency in English, the company’s official language
- Passion about delivering quality software using modern methodologies
- Bonus points for experience in:
- Django web framework & Celery & REST APIs with OAuth
- MySQL/PostegreSQL, Redis, DynamoDB
- Devops and AWS
- Other programming domains (Mobile, Frontend or Embedded)
What we offer
- Competitive salary range.
- Ping pong classes from our office experts
- Free beers on Fridays!
- Interesting challenges on networking, security and scalability for you to grind your skills