believe in personal growth, teamwork, and that teams can do the best job
when they have ownership and the clear, measurable goals.
We hate micromanagement, unrealistic deadlines, and complex hierarchies.
We are improving our skills, tech, code standards, and company-wide communication every day.
And we need your help if you share the same values.
- Evaluate the “what” and tell us the “how”
- Embrace leading technologies to move our product forward
- Communicate with other teams to coordinate the work aka “Social Skills”
- Pay attention to details
- Good Taste (impossible to measure, but cool if you can say that you have it)
- Be able to debate and to teach
CSS knowledge. Experience building and maintaining CSS for a big and
long-living project. Ideally, you should be able to discuss Bem, SMACS,
OOCSS, CSS-Modules, and CSS-in-JS for hours.
- Experience working with designers and helping/guiding them to understand technical implications of possible solutions
- You care about Accessibility
- You know how to identify performance problems and how to solve them
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible working hours, and possibility to occasionally work from home
- Events: Hackweeks, company tech talks, biweekly "pa amb tomaquet" breakfasts, Friday after-works, monthly Pot Luck lunch
- Ping pong, puffs, cookies, organic fruit, beer…
- Private medical insurance
- Free language courses (English, German, French, Catalan, and Spanish currently)
- Awesome terrace in the center of Barcelona
- “Fresh” tech stack and culture which really value the quality of the code and the processes around it
- Meetups that we organize where you can share your knowledge (Barcelona ReactJS, Barcelona Vim)
We like fun, we like good technologies, we proud of the product we build everyday. Apply and enhance our culture even more!