We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and skilled Python developer, highly qualified in production ready services to be part of Blueliv Lab team. He/she will develop applications related to threat intelligence and perform some research related to the Deep Internet and underground services monitoring. This position is for a developer that will help us to bonify the work done so far and to develop new features related to threat information correlation and monitoring.
Can you code with your eyes closed?
Do you know code like it´s your mother tongue?
Love programming and creating software?
Want to build amazing products that make a difference in the cyber-threats landscape?
Enjoy working hard with highly skilled technical team?
Willing to share your knowledge and learn new technologies and effective ways to develop the best software?
If this sounds like you (or someone you know), keep reading.
Role & Responsibilities
• Design, develop and maintain software components making technical
decisions about technologies, data structures, algorithms, programmatic
• Write clean, scalable and fast performing code according to guidelines and quality standards, including development and maintenance of automated unit tests.
• Participate as part of development team in sprint planning and review meetings according to Agile principles, analyzing features specifications (user stories) translating them into development tasks and estimating those tasks to build sprint backlog.
• Contribute to technical debt tracking and improvement plan.
• Research and recommend new technologies as well as software libraries (including open source), models and tools
Degree in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent work experience in software development Technical Competences.
• Software technologies: architecture and development
• Object oriented architectures, data structures, algorithms and concurrent programming
• HTTP protocol and REST paradigm
• Django, Mongo, elasticsearch
• Debug and profiling for performance tuning
• English language
• Crawling, auto-scaling algorithms, data processing and correlation
• Malware reversing
• Botnets, malware and threat intelligence arena
• cyberfraud, underground and black markets
What we offer
Blueliv is a leading provider of cyber security services which is one of the fastest-growing markets in the world.
They provide targeted cyber threat information and analysis intelligence for large enterprises, service providers, and security vendors.
Blueliv has developed a cloud-based platform that addresses a comprehensive range of cyber threats to turn global threat data into predictive, actionable intelligence that detects, identifies, and helps stop cyber threats.