At The Social Coin, we are looking for an experienced Python developer, to become part of the project development team.
will be responsible for developing the backend system and frontend
integration; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies
is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
others that your ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This
role is at the core of the technology team, and others will rely on your
work every single day.
- Expert in Python. Django experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with Docker and Cloud platforms (AWS, GCE, ...).
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
needed: Internal Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to
Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision,
- You have the ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- You have passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business' mission.
- You have excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- English proficiency
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
- 4+ years in Python development.
- Computer Science Engineering or equivalent.