Bridging the technical and business worlds, you will work with
colleagues across our businesses to develop and deliver your products’
You’ll be someone who loves to make things happen and
gets excited about identifying and delivering simple solutions to
complex problems, at pace. As a product owner at TravelPerk, you will be
a key part of shaping the future of our organization and the Business
- Launch new products and enhance existing products
- Making product decisions based on company strategy, UX guidelines taking into account the technical constraints.
- Deeply understand our customers’ needs and gather requirements by
speaking directly to end users; act internally as the advocate of our
- Make sure that backlog is prepared for next sprint (backlog grooming).
- Coordinate and communicate decision making process with all the stakeholders.
- At least 5 years experience as Product Owner in a startup environment.
- Experience with agile product development.
- Able to make fast decisions and take responsibility for them.
- Detail oriented but able to see bigger picture.
- Data driven, gathering, understanding and communicating.
- The ability to manage upwards, communicating clearly and influencing a broad cross section of stakeholders.
- Being able to transfer the vision and motivate the development team.
- Flexible person, being able to adjust to changes.
- Technical / developer / QA background.
- Great organizational and prioritization skills.
Bonus points for
- Experience in the travel industry.
- Scrum master training.
- Strong sense of humor.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including base salary, bonus and equity in the company.
- Continuous learning is encouraged and you are more than welcome to
dedicate time to learn things that interest you, even if they are not
directly related to the day to day tasks.
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
- Be a part of creating the next big thing in Online Travel.
- This position requires full-time, in-house work in Barcelona, Spain. We can help with relocation from anywhere in the world.
- English is the official language at the office. No prior knowledge of Spanish is required.