Are you a Back-End Developer with extensive Python experience?
Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, having fun at
work and building something awesome? If so, this role may just be a
As a senior developer you will work as a part of the team that builds a next-generation application for business travel.
On a day-to-day basis you will work with our product team to design,
architect and implement the back-end of our product. Your code will run
fast, efficiently and will never break.
This position involves:
- System architecture design, implementation and testing
- Product development in Python and Django of a travel related web-based product
- Integrations between our product to 3rd party APIs
- Work in Agile environment with strong attention to a well-documented code, unit testing and continuous integration
Required skills and experience:
- Expert level at Django and Python
- Built and consumed REST APIs, ideally using Django rest framework
- Experience writing highly efficient asynchronous code using Celery
- Bonus points for DevOps experience with the AWS suite and/or Heroku
- Bonus points for algorithm research and development, and for machine learning experience
- Bonus points for experience in the travel industry
- Bonus points for open source contribution
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including base salary, bonus and equity in the company
- Unlimited vacation policy and no work schedule: complete freedom to be productive and happy
- Continuous learning is encouraged and you are more than welcome to
dedicate time to learn things that interest you, even if they are not
directly related to the day to day tasks
- This position requires full-time, in-house work in Barcelona, Spain. We can help with relocation from anywhere in the world.
- English is the official language at the office. No prior knowledge of Spanish is required.