We are looking for passionate, skilled Data Engineer with at least 3
years of experience who want to make meaningful, measurable improvements
that impact millions of users.
Ubeeqo is a mobility company that provides a simplified, seamless
mobility experience to all its clients. There’s no longer the need to
own a car to move around. Ubeeqo provides a car just when you need it,
in many different modes: carsharing, traditional rental and chauffeur
service. We are a fast growing company with presence in several European
We have two engineering teams in France and Spain, and we are
creating a third one, the Growth/Data Team. We are looking for a
passionate and skilled data engineer. You will be one of the founding
members of the team so you will part of its strategic design. The Growth
Team will be in charge of developing growth features, marketing
analytics, customer behaviour analysis, and applying models that will
define where we spend our marketing budget, fleet management, anti-fraud
How we work
We work in a start-up like manner and we work in small scrum teams of
4-7. Every team member is encouraged to take full ownership of their
part of the platform but also to contribute ideas, suggestions and code
to other areas of the business. We believe that features have no value
until they are in production adding value to our customers so teams
deploy fast and often. The tech team is building something that has
never been built before so we're always trying to think outside the box.
Bluemove Madrid Offices based job
Ubeeqo acquired Bluemove in 2016. Bluemove is a Spanish Carsharing
Company based on Madrid. The job is based on Madrid but would work along
international teams based on Brussels and Paris. And we are open to
have you in Brussels or Paris.
You may be required to:
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable data management systems.
- Research opportunities for data acquisition and new uses for existing data.
- Develop data set processes for data modeling, mining and production.
- Integrate new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing structures.
- Create custom software components and analytics applications.
- Employ a variety of languages and tools (e.g. scripting languages) to marry systems together.
- Collaborate with data architects, modelers and IT team members on project goals.
- Develop dashboards and reports to communicate results.
- Build infrastructure to support Data Scientists and Ad-hoc analytics.
- Build robust attribution models that effectively measure performance
of each digital and offline channel, and also understand synergies
- Collaborate with marketing leadership, design, product and
engineering teams. Participate in project planning/prioritization
meetings, stakeholder meeting, data prioritization meeting, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with Python required and Pandas library experience is a plus.
- Database architectures and Data warehousing solutions and Data
mining. SQL technologies (e.g. PostgreSQL and MySQL) and NoSQL
technologies (e.g. Cassandra and MongoDB).
- Flask or similiar frameworks for building restful services required and microservices experience would be a plus.
- UNIX, Linux.
- Advanced SQL skills - comfortable working with complex data sets.
- Data analysis and data visualization experience in python libraries required.
- Knowledge of some HTML5, CSS3 and JS.
- Advanced quantitative analysis and (preferred) M.S. in Computer
Science, Engineering, Statistics, or other relevant technical field.
- Strong execution and organization. This team will be working with
marketers, engineers and product leads in rapid development cycles and
you should be comfortable executing with little oversight.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills to convey ideas in
an effective manner and passionate about technology, willingness to
learn and try new things.
- Knowledge of marketing platforms (Google Adwords, Doubleclick, Facebook Ads) and marketing attribution is a plus.
30.000€ - 35.000€ depending on experience.