We are looking for a Search Engineer (Java/J2EE) who will be integrated into our Wall and Search development team.
you think big? Are you hands on? Do you love the lean startup method?
Do you want to see how technology changes society and business? If you
are the best java developer and search engineer who loves to develop new
features and to work in an environment where things move quickly and
performance and testing is of great importance, then this is your Job.
· Design and implement server features required to support new functionalities and releases.
· Deliver code (and supporting documentation) of the highest quality.
· Design and implement search features required to support new functionalities
· Enhance our search engine
· Optimizing and monitoring our search clusters
· Provide backend code supporting our API
Technical Skills (Must have)
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering, other related Engineering/Science degrees.
- More than 5 years experience as Search Engineer (Solr/Lucene)
- Proficiency in Java
- Extensive knowledge of Information Retrieval models, ranking formulas and concepts (VSM, TF-IDF, Okapi, etc)
knowledge of standard solr components and functionalities
(suggesters, spell-checkers, default components, faceting, etc)
- Experience architecting search systems.
- Experience with performance testing in search environments
- Experience with High-Traffic search systems.
- Experience optimizing and monitoring solr clusters
- Experience with multi-lingual search systems.
building custom components for Solr/Lucene (Query Parsers, Search
Components, Sorters, Function Queries, Similarities, etc.)
- Experience tuning relevance and developing new ranking/sorting algorithms
- Experience with NRT indexing and replication features
- Experience with Spatial Search
- Good analytical and statistics skills
Technical Skills (Nice to have)
- Elastic Search
- Experience with AWS
- A/B Testing
- Natural Language Processing
- Experience in an Agile methodologies (scrum)
- Experience in Lean Start-Up
Personal and Additional Skills
are looking for a proactive professional, with a can-do-attitude
and leadership and communicative skills. Ability to coordinate, plan and
manage complex technical solutions.