¿What are we looking for?
technologies. We mainly use AngularJS 1&2, ionic, cordova. MEAN
stack and typescript skills are highly appreciated :)
- Experience designing and consuming RESTful API’s.
- Solid HTML5+CSS3 background. It’s time to take design into code!
- UX/UI skills
- Experience in version control systems (we use Git).
- Experience working under lean/agile methodology.
- Passion for discovering new technologies and latest trends, passion for learning, passion for coding!
- Proactivity, autonomy, self-organization, leadership
¿What can you expect?
- First things first: competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Amazing startup ecosystem into Barcelona Activa, well communicated and 10 minutes from the beach. Do you know we are partners of SeedRocket and LaSalle Technova?
- To be surrounded and supported by a young, skilled and ambitious team with eager to make something that lasts. And this team wants to hear your opinion and take it into account!
- Opportunity to grow professionally as we are right into an expansion process. Leading a team, managing different projects, migrating to newer technologies...
- A big challenge: to change world’s mind about healthy habits through gamification. We work hard for a healthier world, are you in?
Be ready to be part of WeFitter family!
WeFitter is an innovative company that promotes healthy habits through gamification, competition and rewarding. We currently help more than 40.000 users to stay active and motivated, and we are still not spending in marketing. Our platform works well for B2B too, and we are proud to work with companies all over the world like Banco Santander, Phone House, Reebok or Sanitas. We are backed by one of the most important wellness holdings in the world, and our aim is to go global in the next year.
This is the ground floor of a once in a lifetime opportunity at a solid startup that has demonstrated capability to build a profiltable, scalable business. If you are prepared and motivated to take part, just drop us a line