Responsible for the technical maintenance and implementation of IT
infrastructure, will be involved in the performance tuning and recovery
procedures for mission critical enterprise systems.
- Manage and administer computer networks and communications.
- Be part of the helpdesk team.
- Manage hardware equipment business services.
- Implementation of procedures.
- Propose improvements.
- Telecommunications Engineering.
- Experience as a Systems Administrator.
- Extensive knowledge of cloud environments and Amazon WS (EC2, RDS, Cloud Front ..).
- Deep knowledge in Linux performance and administration.
- Network (Knowledge of VPN, BGP, VLAN, security policies, rules, backup configuration, monitoring)
- Operating Systems (Knowledge of Ubuntu and windows 2012, backup, monitorization (Nagios), audit logs, security)
- Scripting ( Power Shell, Bash, Python)
- DataBases( Sql Server, MySql)
- Web Servers ( IIS, Apache, NGINX, NodeJS)
- Valuable Knowledge of Voice-IP protocols (SIP) and telephone systems (PBX), Asterisk…
- Able to management and handle helpdesk incidents.
- Able to communicate effectively with co-worker technician.
in analysing / managing networks and telecommunications: primary,
routers, switches, VPN, security policies, backup, …
Professional and detail-orientated attitude
Problem-solver: Drive for results and continuous improvement
Methodological thinking, able to structure and organize tasks
English (Professional level as most internal communication is in English) – Proficiency
Any other European language would be a plus