We’re looking for a Newsletter Designer based on Barcelona. Responsibilities
- Understand marketing briefings and synthesize concepts.
Be a ninja on promotional information architecture, with a solid
understanding about call to actions, user acquisition and sales.
- Define global promotions look & feel and bring a fresh solution for all communication needs.
- Deliver weekly digital materials such landing pages and newsletters.
- Deliver top quality projects on time, even on tight deadlines. Requirements
- At least 2-5 years experience in web design.
- Competency in Adobe Creative Suite CS5: Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Dreamweaver.
- Solid CSS/HTML/XHTML, responsive front-end knowledge
- AS2/3 knowledge is a plus
- Previous experience with agile development processes is a plus.
- You love movies :)
Some good reasons to apply
- Great work environment 2 blocks away from Poblenou’s beach
- Free drinks and cookies
- Weekly box of fresh fruit
- Culturally diverse environment with really interesting and funny people in the office
- Regular company outings, off-sites and team-building events
- Private Medical Insurance or extra money for meal card/commuting card
- Free Language Classes on-site and interesting trainings and sponsorships
- Free massage for all the team